Hanging around for super six-pack abs?

I love gravity inversion training, do you?


I have an inversion table I purchased at Costco a few years ago, and my chiropractor blames it for my lack of visits. I do inverted abs training on it regularly, and I love the way your stomach feels after a heavy core session because you can stretch them out in ways you can't do on other equipment.

Inversion Training for Six Pack Abs - available on video


Check one similar to mine on Amazon HERE and look for similar products if you don't mind a lower quality unit at a lower price.

Look for an upcoming inverted abs training video, coming soon on my Six Pack VOTW Training Program for only $10 [expired]

Look for a new offer coming soon. Register for the newsletter HERE and be sure to get first crack at it. Most are extremely limited in quantity. I'll send you two free ab training manuals and a free ab training article every week if you do.

Comments