The 100 Calorie Diet Plan - 5 Stars - Get it while you still can

I have been selling this book for two years now. I've enjoyed living it and publishing it. It was the plan I used to go from 245 to 185 pounds when I began training for Elbrus Race 2010. I use the maintenance plan now, from the book. When I need to cut fat, like for a race, I go back into hardcore fat loss mode. It's all spelled out in the book.

Set some PR's on the Manitou Incline on March 30 - great time in the heat


It's 5 stars on Amazon, and I know you'll love the simplicity. It's so easy a 5th grader can do it. Give it a try and you'll see.

Here's a short video from my Lose Weight Gain Muscle Newsletter Facebook Page:


Food Portioning a 5th Grader Can Do

Don't miss this one. Get it while it's still available on Amazon - The 100 Calorie Diet Plan - 5 Stars! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H557D3A/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H557D3A&linkCode=as2&tag=imbizwebcom&linkId=4QE2H476DQKPA6TR

Posted by Lose Weight Gain Muscle Newsletter on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Comments