My Recent PR's and What That Means for YOU!

I recently have done a slew of great PR's on Quandary and the Manitou Incline.

1:44 on Quandary Winter Route - 2nd place on Strava
I am still toying with the idea of doing Elbrus Race 2015 but the most important thing for you is that I really want to be your training group leader. I don't have the details worked out yet, but for right now, there's this short 2 minute facebook video, and in it I mention that I have a new book coming out, and I'll share a link to where you can get it FREE ON AMAZON. I'll also send you a PDF of my own personal treadmill vertical goals chart, the one I use myself when I plan my weekly workout sessions. And in a couple weeks I'll send you a link to get a FREE copy of the Treadmill Training Goal Charts from

Summit Success: Training for Hiking, Mountaineering, and Peak Bagging

It's a great opportunity to take part in the amazing success I've been experiencing in my own training, and I want to share that with you, so register now and let's get started.

http://sevensummitsbody.com/blog/newsletter/








Feeling awesome from the PR's. Announcing some cool stuff coming up. Stay in the loop at http://sevensummitsbody.com/blog/newsletter/ and I'll send you some free training goals, from the video.
Posted by Seven Summits Body on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Comments