Postworkout Nutrition - Strawberry/Banana Protein Smoothie

This is a pretty simple recipe.

Put that all together in the blender of your choice. Mine is the Ninja, primarily because it works almost as good as some of those costing about 4x the price. My motto, below, pretty much sums up my personal opinion on much more expensive blenders.

I promise I will never ever drink a 2 by 4 smoothie.


I like the Amazing Grass green drink mix, linked above, but you can use your own preference. There used to be a red drink mix that was quite sweet, and complemented fruit drinks well, but they discontinued it, sadly.

From my Facebook Page:




If you want to be sure you don't miss any of my articles on training, losing/burning fat, diet and nutrition, or even recipes, be sure to subscribe to my Lose Weight, Gain Muscle Newsletter HERE.

Ninja Blender full of smoothie - YUMM!



Comments