Weight Training Gloves - Yes or No?

Weight training with gloves has been a hotly debated topic on bodybuilding, weight training, strength training and power lifting message boards for quite a while. Some of the most incendiary flame wars have been over wearing gloves.




That pretty much sums up my position on it. If you want to or don't want to, then by all means, do or don't. For myself though, I prefer to wear them since I do type and mouse for a living, and I discovered the hard way that callouses from training interfered with my job. I started wearing gloves and put an end to that quickly.

Training, with gloves on.


If you want to leave a comment about how you feel, that would be fine. Otherwise, go like my page above, or sign up for the newsletter do it on that page CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

If you do, I'll send you a link to a FREE COPY of my "The 100 Calorie Diet Plan" - it's my 5-Star Food Portioning Motivational Fat Loss Book on Amazon, B&N, and Google Play Books.


Comments