Secret Diet Weapon - Chopsticks?

Who would have thought that Chopsticks could give you the power to finally succeed in your weight loss goals. Your New Years Resolutions. Celebrate Chinese New Year and start using Chopsticks today.




If you try this, and it doesn't work for you at all, please let me know.


2011 - 12% bodyfat at 180 lb.
I have used this technique for quite a few of my training cycles, including in 2010 while training for Elbrus Race 2010. I went from 200 lb to 175 lb while gaining muscle mass. It was an amazing transformation. Eating with chopsticks forces most people to eat slower and with more attention and intention. If you don't know what that means, Subscribe to my Newsletter Here on my Facebook Page and let's chat.

Popcorn: great filler, make it yourself from scratch for a lower fat and chemical alternative snack



Comments