FREE Diet Manual - The 100 Calorie Diet Plan - Register Now

Register Now and you'll receive the PDF version of my diet book - The 100 Calorie Diet Plan

This is the exact same food portion control plan I devised for my attempt at Elbrus Race 2010. When I started I was 200 pounds and 18% bodyfat. I ended up at 175 pounds and 12% bodyfat. I think you owe it to yourself to check it out NOW FREE and find out for yourself how you could experiment with this amazingly simple food portion control plan that is currently for sale on Amazon and is rated 5 Stars:

5-Star Review for The 100 Calorie Diet Plan
I am not a math brain, so the initial calculations were a bit intimidating to me, but it WORKS. 13 pounds lighter and I have lost 3 inches in the bust, waist and navel area and 4 inches in the hips. It takes a bit of prep work and my dishwasher looks like a Tupperware store on a daily basis, but it is worth it! Amazon Customer

Comments