DW Tag Q's

Okay, fine - my "FIRST"s...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Didn't go
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Strawberry Dacquari at my uncle's in Illinois at a family party - I think I was 12
4. What was your FIRST job?
Tie - Paper route for "the Milwaukee Journal", and kitchen help at an A&W in Lake Geneva WI - think I was 10
5. What was your FIRST car?
First one I owned that ran was an Isuzu Trooper in '85. Till then I used borrowed cars.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
DW
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Me - I said "holy snot - you're still alive?"
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Ring - and she was dang hot!
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
From Milwaukee to Chicago - I was on my way to San Antonio.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Gosh, it was so long ago - maybe kindergarten, and no, I haven't talked to anyone from my pre-20's since the year it happened.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I don't remember ever having one, but I did go to camp a few times with the YMCA.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Angie (aside from Q 7 above)
13. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time?
My sister Cyndy AFAIK.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Checked to make sure I was intact and able to crawl out of bed without causing too much damage.
15. FIRST tattoo?
Lol, Never...
16. FIRST piercing?
Lol, Never...
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Tijuana! While in San Diego.
18. FIRST movie your remember seeing?
Doctor NO - my dad took me when I was 6, then bought me all the toys from it. Far out.
19. When was your FIRST detention?
I was an odd child - I got like these perfect grades all the time so they just let me do whatever I wanted so long as not too many people got hurt.
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Wisconsin, if you can call that living. Poverty, if you can call that a "state"

Comments

  1. Age 12? HOLY SNOT! You must have been raised Catholic.

    Sorry you were'nt raised in the Holy city of Seattle. Life would have been better, for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tijuana the country is where everyone at age 12 drinks....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment