5 Things you might not know about me.

I don't think this counts as an "adventure" but DW has one of those "tag" games going on with her BLOG and I thought I'd participate maybe to jumpstart others into playing along.

1) I grew up in a swamp. Felt like it. On the edge of a small town in Wisconsin, it was very wet, despite being at the top of a hill. Our basement and yard flooded every year. Once the basement had 4' of water in it most of the summer. All our stuff floating around. Poor stuff. There was a real live wetland area at the bottom of the hill along an abandoned road (now grown over and almost gone) and I used to go play with crayfish and various nematodes. Far out.

2) I participated in one of those 10-year studies as a child. When I was 18 I got a copy of the results that mentioned one deluded reality-denier that wanted to grow up to be an oceanographer. HEY!

3) I was the 1st chair 1st violin player for nearly 3 years, setting a record at the time for my High School orchestra. I don't think I was all that great technically, but I withstood challenge matches better than the others.

4) I've lived in Montana, Washington, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Missouri and Wisconsin since I turned 18 and "ran away from home". I might retire in the Florida Keys.

5) I've been on TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines and in Film Festivals for various things several times each. After all that I don't really care one way or another if I ever do any of those again.