Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

What an adventure, already....

DW is in Orlando, visiting with relatives.

I've got the kids, and after taking Dal to school, Bren watched the Sponge Bob Movie while Tan napped. I got Tan up and took Bren to school, and we came back here so I could handle an emergency at work.

While deeply engrossed in solving the problem I heard a loud bang, some wild screaming, and out of the corner of my eye, a bloody Tan appeared begging for help.

Her hands were covered in blood and I washed them in the sink. No lacerations or missing parts there, so I checked her bloody face and washed it. Looks like she bit through her lip with her amazingly huge front tooth.



I squeezed the blood out of the gashes, pushing them together to see how they lined up. Nice. I took off her shirt and sprayed it, then she pointed to the "YUCK" on the floor and I sprayed that too. Gonna let it soak. Good luck.

Texted a pic of Tan's face to DW for when she lands. Bwahahaha...